Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Home: About the Project and Me



Hello, welcome to my blog and final portfolio project. The purpose of this class, was to understand, through different texts and readings, the wide variety of cultures, communities, and civic engagements within our world. With this project I was able to learn that we are all different, but everyones voice holds importance and should not be discriminated against. Enjoy my final blog.
Image result for elementary education logo



My name is Cloey Hirst and I am an 18 year old student here at the University of Michigan-Dearborn. After serious thought over the course of the past few years, I have decided to major in early childhood elementary education so that one day I can not only change the American Education System, but also the lives of young students.

No comments:

Post a Comment